Bridge the gap between existing automations with the flexibility of RollerTop
RollerTop brings more adaptability and increases automation in conveyor driven environments. Quick to deploy and navigates autonomously in conveyor-to-conveyor material transport.
Add Flexibility to Fixed Conveyors
Conveyor systems have dramatically increased industrial efficiency for years; however, these fixed assets are hard to adapt to today’s ever-changing material transport requirements. The Fetch RollerTop solution brings adaptability and increases automation in conveyor driven environments. With adjustable height and autonomous navigation, the RollerTops can pilot their way to conveyor and/or ASRS ends to load and unload totes and bins, so your employees can work on tasks that need human decision making instead of loading and unloading manually.
Fully Autonomous Conveyor-to-Conveyor Handoffs
FetchCore has native support for the SICK TDC Gateway, which enables coordination of conveyor-to-conveyor handoffs.
The optional SICK TDC (sold separately) is a networked industrial I/O device that serves as a bridge between the Fetch Cloud Robotics Platform and other industrial equipment such as conveyors, doors, and air showers. Automate hand-offs between RollerTop robots and active powered conveyors by connecting a TDC to any conveyor controller.
- Automate loading and unloading of totes and bins from conveyors or ASRSs
- Flexibly extend existing conveyor workflows without adding additional infrastructure
- Automate hand-offs between RollerTop robots and active powered conveyors by connecting a SICK TDC gateway to any conveyor controller
- Supports a wide range of workflows including picking, replenishment, kitting, lineside delivery, and more
- Max payload weight by height: 80kg (176.4lbs)
- Adjustable surface height from 18″ – 36″ tall
- Built in photoelectric sensor detects loading and unloading, which can be used as a workflow trigger
- Industry-leading on-board robot safety software and sensors enable the entire CartConnect AMR system to be ANSI/RIA R15.08 conforming and carry the CE mark
|Top-of-Roller Height||Low Configuration-457mm(18in)|
High Configuration- 610mm(24in)
|Base Foot Print||527mm (20.7in)wide、|
|Cargo Width, Depth||Wide556mm(14in)、Depth508mm(20in)|
|Maximum Speed||2.0m/sec (4.47mph)|