Verify your inventory count multiple times per day
Lost or misplaced inventory can cost millions of dollars in expedites, re-orders, and write-offs, as well as wasted hours searching for inventory. Physical counts require hours of manual work and are often done very infrequently. Tagging assets with RFID immediately improves inventory tracking, increases accuracy, and saves time. With a TagSurveyor solution, you can increase inventory counts and checks from once-a-month to multiple times per day, even in the largest warehouses. Warehouse and manufacturing facilities, including those operated by the U.S. Government, deploy TagSurveyor to help keep track of assets.
- Continuous cycle counting & inventory tracking
- Powerful data visualization to locate misplaced inventory
- Reporting tools to highlight discrepant inventory counts
- Verify inbound & outbound activity at docks
- 24/7 automated data gathering with autonomous charging
- Three RFID antennas for full single pass coverage
- Precise path and positioning for consistent and maximum tag discovery
- 82 degrees of sensor coverage* to reach tagged items even on tall shelving
- Up to 7.6m (25ft) of read range*
|Height||1.3m (4ft 5in)|
|Base Footprint||508mm (20in) wide,|
559mm (22in) diameter.
|Maximum Speed||1.5m/s (5.4km/h)|