GE-300 Series Motion Controller
The GE-300 series motion controllers, developed by Googol Technology, are economical 3-axis DSP-based motion controllers designed for motion control systems that adopt a continuous trajectory motion mode. The velocity invariableness and transition smoothness between any two-trajectory segments during the continuous trajectory motion provide remarkable advantage and result in greatly improved machining precision. The series include the GE-300-SV and GE-300-SG, being widely used in highly complicated profile motion control systems, such as engraving machines, laser cutting machines, laser welding machines, rapid prototyping machines, ultrasonic welding machines, water jet cutters, PCB milling machines, and wafer cutting machines.
- Adopt high-performance DSP and FPGA technology.
- Coordinated motion up to 3 axes, Continuous interpolation function.
- Control period is 200us.
- Modes of motion: linear interpolation, circular interpolation, and manual pulse generator function.
- Pulse output frequency for interpolation steadily up to 256KHZ.
- Radial error of circular interpolation less than 0.5pulse.
- Programmable management for alarm signal and limit switch signal
- On-board memory buffer (up to 8k).
- Programmable coordination offset.
- PID (Proportion-Integral-Differential) digital filter with velocity and acceleration feed forward, and with integral limit and bias compensation and low-pass filter (Only for SV card).
- Look-ahead function.
- Programmable start velocity and maximum velocity.
- Programmable velocity override during motion.
- Network communication port (Ethernet, Profibus-DP, RS232, RS422/485) (Optional function).
- Asia Pacific
(excluding China & Singapore)