GE-800 Series Motion Controller
The GE-800-PV motion controller developed by Googol Technology Ltd is a low cost 8-axis DSP based motion controller, specially designed for point-to-point motion control. Owing to its capability of perfect positioning and velocity profile curves, it is used for quick and accurate positioning applications, suitable for the equipments that adopt high-speed and high-precision point-to-point motion modes, such as PCB drilling machine, SMT, Bonding machine, etc.
- Adopt high-performance DSP and FPGA technology.
- Coordinated motion up to 8 axes, Continuous interpolation function.
- Control period is 200us.
- Modes of motion: linear interpolation, circular interpolation, and manual pulse generator function.
- Pulse output frequency for interpolation steadily up to 256KHZ.
- Radial error of circular interpolation less than 0.5pulse.
- Programmable management for alarm signal and limit switch signal
- On-board memory buffer (up to 8k).
- Programmable coordination offset.
- PID (Proportion-Integral-Differential) digital filter with velocity and acceleration feed forward, and with integral limit and bias compensation and low-pass filter
- Look-ahead function.
- Programmable start velocity and maximum velocity.
- Programmable velocity override during motion.
- Network communication port (Ethernet, Profibus-DP, RS232, RS422/485) (Optional function).
- Asia Pacific
(excluding China & Singapore)