GT-200 Series Motion Controller
The GT-200 series motion controller is a universal controller developed by Googol Technology Ltd. The series has two product versions, the GT-200-SV and GT-200-SG, widely used in applications ranging from simple point-to-point motion control equipment to highly complicated profile motion control equipment, such as measuring machines, engraving machines, NC lathes, machining centers and robots.
- Adopt high-performance DSP and FPGA technology
- Each card can control 2 servo/step motors
- Programmable sampling rate. The minimum interpolation period of four axes is 200us. The minimum control period of single-axis point-to-point motion is 25us
- Modes of motion: point-to-point motion, linear interpolation, circular interpolation, velocity control, interface to manual pulse generator, and electronic gearing
- Programmable trapezoid curve planning and S-curve planning and update parameters on-the-fly
- All registers for computational parameters and trajectory planning parameters are 32 bits
- Hardware capture of home switch and index signal of encoder
- Set following-error limit, acceleration limit and output limit, to ensure safe and reliable control
- PID (Proportional-Integral-Derivative) digital filter with velocity and acceleration feed-forward, and with integral limit and bias compensation (for SV card).
- Network communication port (Ethernet, Profibus-DP, RS232, RS232/485) (Optional).
- User-defined coordinate system for ease of programming
- Coordinated motion of 2 axes, linear interpolation, and circular interpolation
- Continuous interpolation function
- On-board memory buffer to improve communication efficiency
- Programmable event interrupt: external input interrupt, event interrupt and time interrupt
- On-board EEPROM to update firmware and parameters
- Drivers and DLL for Windows98/2000/NT, C and C++ function library
- Asia Pacific
(excluding China & Singapore)